Dreadfulness Appeal V13

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.

Dreadfulness Appeal V13

Post by Dreadfulness » November 17th, 2017, 4:04 am

IGN: Dreadfulness

Ban Reason:

I was banned for saying some vulgar things that I regret and have apologized for and the apologies have been accepted. I also served out my mute that was inacted by tyylr but when I had logged off i was then banned by Robo without realizing until the next day. Since I am sorry and apologized and served a punishment I would hope and think I could be unbanned, I want to so badly participate in this event since I was out during the last one after I had been planning for it. Also, if you decide to unban me I would wish to be perm muted so I don't regret anything more.

Thank you for you're time reading this application, Dreadfulness

P.S// Clowner, it would be a pleasure to speak with you if you ever have time.

Re: Dreadfulness Appeal V13

Post by Dreadfulness » November 17th, 2017, 4:07 am

I truly do like this server, as some of you saw I really was upbeat and helping the server as much as possible when I first started. As well as aspiring for big acheivments within the community. A lot has changed for me irl since then as well as being punished previously which has enacted these actions from me. There is no excuse but I thought an explanation may be due,

Site Admin

Re: Dreadfulness Appeal V13

Post by Lilly » November 18th, 2017, 9:00 am

Hey there!

Thank you for appealing, however at this point in time we will not be able to accept it.

The last time we unbanned you it was decided that if you were to cross the line again we would ban you, permanently this time.
Since we can't keep playing the game of ban/unban, at some point we have to make a decision.

You already have an extensive list of offenses ranging from mutes to bans, which you can check here:
http://bans.clownercraft.net/index.php? ... eadfulness#
This list excludes warnings you've been given through chat.

That being said, the language you used was clearly against the server policy and as a player that has been around for a while you knew this.
Being asked to be muted permanently doesn't quite help your appeal, since that indicates that you cannot behave without it.

Your actions have consequences, feel free to appeal again in a few months.

Please note that all responses to a ban appeal have to be posted in the same topic, to avoid cluttering the forum.

Have a nice weekend :)