Dread Appeal V3

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Dreadfulness

Dread Appeal V3

Post by Dreadfulness » October 19th, 2017, 7:17 pm

Why does my ban now have a new reason?... Says breaking rules on alt accounts -_- what.

Jaffla334
Head-Moderator

Re: Dread Appeal V3

Post by Jaffla334 » October 21st, 2017, 10:46 am

Hello,

I will explain here why you were banned a second time. Before I start, if anything you read here is untrue please tell me. Like you asked in your second ban appeal we gave you a second chance and we changed your first permanent ban to a temporary ban.
What I did was against the rules, but I believe in second chances an I hope you guys do too.
But before that temporary ban wore off you broke the rules on multiple alt accounts. Again. Let me give you some examples:

Yumeria28: Killing players and building inapproprate builds.
Shutogin: Spamming, annoying players and being inappropriate.

At this point I decided that it would be for the best if I banned you and all your alt accounts, since you clearly don't plan on following the rules.
I do not think I was given a fair trial as you did not hear both sides of the story or cared to listen.
This is what you said about your previous ban in your first ban appeal. We talked about this on teamspeak, coming to the conclusion that there was a misunderstanding. But believe me when I say that we'll be giving you a 'fair trial' this time. So if you actually want to be unbanned and think that we should give you the benefit of the doubt, please make a new ban appeal and follow the correct format.

Have a nice day
Life is soup and I'm a fork.