V2 Dread Appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Dreadfulness

V2 Dread Appeal

Post by Dreadfulness » October 18th, 2017, 1:16 am

My IGN : Dreadfulness

I was banned for this as it is in direct violation of the rules.

I would like to continue to play the server as it has been a place for me to relax and be myself. Not having this place to go would be very hard for me. I have as many of you know spent countless hours on this server helping the community and playing it my self. I have set high goals for myself on this server and still want to achieve these goals. What I did was against the rules, but I believe in second chances an I hope you guys do too.. I know we have had some rough moments but I am going through a seriously hard time in my life atm with sickness,deaths and other numerous things.

Tyylr

Re: V2 Dread Appeal

Post by Tyylr » October 18th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Hi,

Because of this being your first ban, I will be changing it to a temporary ban lasting for 3 days. Please remember to always follow the rules of the server and to report any issues you have with players to staff by making a ticket, and we will look into it. Also, in regards to killing another player, this is a direct violation of the rules. Please do not let this happen again. Thanks, I look forward to seeing you on the server when you return! :)
Current rank/positions:
[Mod] Tyylr
Warp Duck Manager
Previous Position:
[Mod] Tyylr. May 28, 2017 - March 7, 2018
[◕‿◕]