Dreadfulness Ban Appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Dreadfulness

Dreadfulness Ban Appeal

Post by Dreadfulness » October 18th, 2017, 12:42 am

So recently I was banned on the server ClownerCraft, Now this is a very serious thing. I was banned for killing a person that had severely hurt my feelings. This person had been putting me down for several days now. I had told moderators and they had done nothing. So, I took matters in to my own hands. I poured a bucket of boiling hot lava over his scalp. He then preceded to burn and die. I did not take his stuff it just fell on the ground and I think some of it may burned. I do not think I was given a fair trial as you did not hear both sides of the story or cared to listen. I have put a lot of effort and time and sweat and tears and blood in to this server. I am committed to making it a better place but it is hard when other players are putting you down. I'm sure you moderators have seen I have been always helping the players and aspiring for new heights. Thank you for taking you're time reading this Ban Appeal.

I was also not read my Miranda Right's or given a fair trial. Nor was a lawyer appointed to me by the state.

Tyylr

Re: Dreadfulness Ban Appeal

Post by Tyylr » October 18th, 2017, 1:11 am

Hi,

Please follow the proper ban appeal format:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=216&sid=3c660e46499 ... cd5651#top
Current rank/positions:
[Mod] Tyylr
Warp Duck Manager
Previous Position:
[Mod] Tyylr. May 28, 2017 - March 7, 2018
[◕‿◕]