Ban Appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
MBFGaming

Ban Appeal

Post by MBFGaming » August 3rd, 2017, 7:04 pm

Hello to whom ever shall be receiving this message.

My name is Daniel George and I am fairly a new member to your server. I joined two days prior to my temporary ban and loved your server thoroughly. My friends and I had just switched server after being mistreated by the staff. When I first joined your server I was very impressed with how well the staff and the server were managed. However today, one 'Trainee-Mod' by the name of Snow_E muted me and jailed me after I thought I had done nothing wrong. I am well aware of the rules of the server and how you want a family friendly chat and to keep it clean. I also understand that people who are being annoying can frustrate staff a lot. However, I do think someone who is frustrated by the game who is asking for help and been given a very plain and nonhelpful answer does have somewhat some rights to say it is not helpful.

After I said that the answer I was given wasn't helpful, another player joined in on the conversation and decided to help me. He came up with an idea which I thought was dumb and inefficient. I was then muted for saying that. I was also muted for refusing to answer a question which I thought was personal and the 'Trainee-Mod' thought I was mocking him after he refused to answer a question for the same reason.

After the silencing of my chat ability which could relate to the breach of my First Amendment as an American citizen, I was very frustrated and decided to use English slang which was insanely misinterpreted by user 'Snow_E.' The 'Trainee-Mod' then proceeded to take away my chat abilities and my free roam abilities by jailing and muting me for 30 minutes. Which I personally think isn't acceptable. My friends then tried to reason with him and since he was taking their word seriously they started to just joke around. Which then inevitably ended up getting them muted and jailed.

After I was jailed, I gave up trying to argue with the injustice I was faced with and decided to log off. I then came back and was faced with a 3-day ban and a muting for 5 days.

I have screenshots of every chat and ban I was given and would be more than happy to provide you with them.

I hope we can all sort this out and I can continue with my builds on your server. I have built a lot and was really trying to contribute to the community.

Kind Regards

Daniel George

MBFGaming

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by MBFGaming » August 3rd, 2017, 7:09 pm

I would also like to state that I do have knowledge on temp bans being unavailable to appeal, but I do think that it is an unfair ban and should be reviewed.

xDustin

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by xDustin » August 3rd, 2017, 8:03 pm

Hello we appreciate your appeal however it is a temporary ban and cannot be appealed. Also i wanted to clear up a statement you made in your appeal. Clownercraft is a privately owned international server, therefore it means that a staff member can take away your ability to chat in global chat and that is not a breach of your first amendment rights as it is privately owned server.