Ban Appeal

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
BelugaSneakers

Ban Appeal

Post by BelugaSneakers » August 2nd, 2017, 2:30 am

Hello, my name is BelugaSneakers. I would like to finally get some closure on the situation that previously went down. I was banned for advertising, when I "advertised" I told an ex friend the IP via Skype. I didn't think for a single second that this could potentially get me banned. I have played on ClownerCraft for over 3 years. I knew the rules pretty well and didn't think that advertising via Skype could get me banned. About two years ago, I used to use team speak. One day on team speak I mentioned having a server and some staff said it would be fine if I told them the IP and that I wouldn't get banned, so when I messaged my ex friend It didn't cross my mind that it was against the rules, afterwards I simply forgot about it and we enjoyed playing on said server for some time. A couple days later I get permanently jailed and muted, and am extremely confused as to why because I just felt like saying something through Skype was alright. I apologize for anyone who came on Clowner and advertised for my server, I didn't tell them to do that. I completely understand if anyone thinks I am perhaps lying, but please take my words into consideration.

My minecraft username- BelugaSneakers

I was banned for- Advertisement

I was banned by- Guinner

I would like to be unbanned from clowner because some friends of mine play on there and I enjoyed playing on there with them.

(There is no # stated for my ban.)

Guinner Mk2
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Guinner Mk2 » August 8th, 2017, 4:47 am

After some careful consideration, i have decided to unban you.
Please do do not advertise on the server in future, it's really not a cool thing to do.
Have fun playing on the server again!
- Guinner
I come from the land down under!
Been playing for a year and a half and been staff for over 1 year from Oct 14
If you need any help, contact me on the server or send me a private message here on the forums!