Banned.....a while ago

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Aduxx

Banned.....a while ago

Post by Aduxx » July 15th, 2017, 9:19 am

Hello Clowercraft

I was banned a long time ago. For disrespecting staff. Me and this one mod(Forgot name) where chatting about me getting future. I left for 10 minutes and returned to see a very hateful message to me from this mod. I returned and told him he lied about what he said. I got banned within seconds without a chat. My name is WhiteChedder69 (very young when made).

Thanks

Aduxx

Re: Banned.....a while ago

Post by Aduxx » July 16th, 2017, 4:03 am

Last one was not in correct format

Hello ClownerCraft

Minecraft Username: WhiteChedder69

For the reason it says "test"

The situation in which it happened was I was discussing with a mod about becoming future. The mod was getting angry because I was talking about ranking up. I then had to leave for a while and when I came back I saw a very rude message sent to me from this mod. I told him some of the content he messaged me was untruthful about me. He then banned me.

The reason I play on this server is because its one of a kind. I've tried searching for other servers but there is nothing like ClownerCraft. I have been on this server for 4 years on and off. I love it so much that I keep coming back to it. I hate PvP but love building. The community on this server is amazing and its not worth leaving.

This ban was a long time ago(approximately 1 and a half years ago) so i do not remember the mod's name. and there is no numbers in my message. Just "test".

In no way am I saying its the mods or the servers fault

Thanks

xDustin

Re: Banned.....a while ago

Post by xDustin » July 26th, 2017, 4:57 pm

You have now been unbanned. Welcome back to Clownercraft.