Ban Appeal: ozdp15, PanTeufel, uperxD

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
ozdp15

Ban Appeal: ozdp15, PanTeufel, uperxD

Post by ozdp15 » June 5th, 2017, 1:27 pm

Hello,
My name (nick) is ozdp15. I was recently banned for griefing (horrible act made out of plain stupidity). I am writing beacause i want to say sorry for my actions. I had beautiful house with couple of my roommates and we were living a peaceful life... unfortunately (i'm sure u wont believe this) guy named Finnese_420 or sth like that (whom I met 1 day ago) said that in some houses there are many treasures and convinced us to commit a crime. He told us where to find these houses and then disappeared. After that we became monsters controlled by primal instincts. Please forgive us because we meant no harm. We all love that server. You all had been very nice and caring towards us. For that, I'm thankful. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. I'm really sorry _Tyyler 😕. If I could go back in time I would kill myself in effort to not break into ur house.

Thanks,
ozdp15

Tyylr

Re: Ban Appeal: ozdp15, PanTeufel, uperxD

Post by Tyylr » June 5th, 2017, 3:32 pm

Hello

Because this is your first offense, I will be unbanning you and your friends. Please remember to read /rules when you return. Thanks.

-_Tyyler
Current rank/positions:
[Mod] Tyylr
Warp Duck Manager
Previous Position:
[Mod] Tyylr. May 28, 2017 - March 7, 2018
[◕‿◕]