[READ-ME] Ban Appeal Guidlines

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Dark

Dear Clownercraft

Post by Dark » April 16th, 2014, 1:36 am

Dear Clownercraft,
im sorry for exploiting,i really love this server.my friends are so sad which are dillyd2010,knights106.my ingame name is DarkKnight992
ugh im so stupid,please read this and unbanned me i am VIP and a bronze rank,i rly try to rank up just for this server.so yeah im sorry
plz unbann me :( if not (hopefully u will) bye.:(

Dark

Re: [READ-ME] Ban Appeal Guidlines

Post by Dark » April 16th, 2014, 1:53 am

Dear Clownercraft,
im sry for exploiting.ugh im so stupid,i got banned on my uncles funeral.anyway.........im sry and my friends are rly sad.friends=dillyd2010,knights106.:( poor friends.anyway a mistake was made.im only 12.sometimes i could be stupid...("sometimes")
anyway no more exploits.i will do this legit and prove to youtube that i am legit.even though i just did something that isnt :oops:
so yeah plz unban me for i am sry.and if you don,t (hopefully u will)tell my friends im sry.and tell the server that DarkKnight992 is gone.
lol kk must be happy.now only if u dont.i rly love this server.i am a bronze and VIP. i had other friends aswell like...wait u dont care!!!!
anynway plz accept this ++++plus my ingame name is DarkKnight992

Dark

Post by Dark » April 16th, 2014, 1:58 am

Dear Clownercraft,
im sry for exploiting.ugh im so stupid,i got banned on my uncles funeral.anyway.........im sry and my friends are rly sad.friends=dillyd2010,knights106.:( poor friends.anyway a mistake was made.im only 12.sometimes i could be stupid...("sometimes")
anyway no more exploits.i will do this legit and prove to youtube that i am legit.even though i just did something that isnt :oops:
so yeah plz unban me for i am sry.and if you don,t (hopefully u will)tell my friends im sry.and tell the server that DarkKnight992 is gone.
lol kk must be happy.now only if u dont.i rly love this server.i am a bronze and VIP. i had other friends aswell like...wait u dont care!!!!
anynway plz accept this ++++plus my ingame name is DarkKnight992

icebreak101

Post by icebreak101 » April 20th, 2014, 7:02 am

IGN: pezzalinko

Reason: i was banned for griefing

Explanation: I was just putting some chests down right out side of wild and then i find a nice looking house. I take a little tour of the underground house and accidentally break 2 block because i was stuck. I put the blocks back. I see a chest and see it has some sugar cane. I take Half a stack out and just get banned. I didn't read the rules about the briefing, though i have played on other servers related to this server before. On all the other servers you were allowed to grief, so i just thought that the concept to this server was all the same to the others. I am very sorry that i accidentally took half a stack of sugarcane. I will immediately put it back in the chest where it came from and not do it or another griefing again.

Why i want to play: Me and my sister just started to play on this server and thought that it would be awesome. This is the one server that i actually decided to dedicate myself to and build and be friendly. There is no other towny server like this one. It is the only server that my sister plays on and i love to play mine craft with her. If i didn't want to be unbanned i wouldn't have written this ban appeal and now this is the only server that i play on.

pezzalinko

IzzyTehhUnicorn

Post by IzzyTehhUnicorn » April 29th, 2014, 11:49 pm

Name: IzzyTehhUnicorn

Reason of ban: Griefing

How I got caught: I was in someones house looking at the paintings. I accidently broke one of the owners paintings and suddenly I heard a boom as if it was a tnt explosion. It was actually a vip with bats around him. I didn't really know what to do so I just stayed frozen. Next he said "Bad IzzyTehhUnicorn". I wans't actually griefing, I was just looking at all of his paintings and his house. It was actually a pretty big house.

Reason I want to be unbanned: Well I want to be unbanned because me and my friends are working on a house and I have most of the ingredients. Plus, I wasn't griefing anything, I swear! :( I have all the seeds for the farm, all the stone bricks and all the iron and gold in my chest. Please :|

P.S, I won't ever grief again. I didn't read the rules. Sorry :(