[READ-ME] Ban Appeal Guidlines

Appeal your Permanent Ban or Permanent Mute here.
Please follow the guidelines!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
TheClowner
Site Admin

[READ-ME] Ban Appeal Guidlines

Post by TheClowner » January 8th, 2014, 6:26 pm

This subforum is for permanently banned players to appeal their ban.

If you are wishing to be unbanned you must make a newtopic in this forum. Appeals sent via PMs or E-mails will be declined instantly.
ClownerCraft and Logisticraft are part of a PRIVATELY owned and run minecraft network.
We have the right to restrict access to our network for certain users for ANY reason - and we have no obligation to provide an appeals system. Writing an appeal does not guarantee an unban.

Arguing the validity of your ban will get you no-where in regards to an appeal.
Please be considerate and respectful towards our other players and staff.
We will not consider an appeal unless it contains the following:
- You must put your minecraft username, regardless of whether its the same as your forum name.
- You need to state the reason the server shows for your ban, that's the full reason shown by the server. If you do not include these your appeal may be denied, or remain unanswered for a long time.
- You must explain why you were banned for this, and note that claiming our staff, server, or plugins to be wrong will INSTANTLY get your appeal denied, if you have been banned then your account name has been found to have committed what happened.
- You must state why you want to play on the server.
- You must state who you were banned by, and if there is a number in your message eg (#1234) please also state this.

If you do not meet these conditions, your appeal will not be accepted.
If you do not know the reason shown for your ban, please either try to join the server - when it should tell you, or search for yourself at bans.clownercraft.net

Please also note that appeals must be written by the individual wishing to be unbanned. Appeals written on behalf of someone else will not be accepted.

Your appeal will be dealt with by the staff member who issued your ban, in most cases.

Please be aware, that donations to the server do not affect your ban status, Donation membership does not exemplify you from the rules (read the donation store's terms and conditions).

~Clowner

brenninp

Re: [READ-ME] Ban Appeal Guidlines

Post by brenninp » January 12th, 2014, 2:51 am

well it would be nice if my ban appeal was actually read

KoriCuore
Site Admin

Post by KoriCuore » January 14th, 2014, 1:24 pm

you shouldnt make demands after you have been banned, and furthermore youre posting in a topic that isnt meant to be replied to

niamhmeagan24

Post by niamhmeagan24 » March 19th, 2014, 9:44 pm

i want to be on this server becuase all my friends are on it and it is the only one i like
i was banned for greifeing beuccase i accidently killed a dog
my user name is niamhmegan24

treetopwarrior2

Ban Appeal

Post by treetopwarrior2 » March 29th, 2014, 6:30 am

Dear ClownerCraft Staff,

I have been banned, an I know at the time i was wrong in doing it. I griefed the admin farm and I am sorry for it. I would like to have my ban appealed because I realize that I made a mistake. I also know that everyone makes mistakes at some point in time and because of this I wish to be unbanned. My account name is treetopwarrior2. Please consider this when you decide if you will appeal my ban.

Thank You,
treetopwarrior2

queen_swag

Post by queen_swag » March 31st, 2014, 8:22 pm

Hi. I was banned this afternoon for griefing. I didn't grief, however. I lent my account over to my 10 year old cousin for a week as I went on a family vacation for a week. This server, being the first on my multiplayer list, looked fun to her. She went on and griefed everything in sight. She said sorry a million and one times and I would like nothing more than to be unbanned. Thanks.
My username is queen_swag

BrislaneMan

Post by BrislaneMan » April 1st, 2014, 7:33 pm

Dear ClownerCraft Staff,

I have been banned, and I know at the time i was wrong in doing it. I greifed someone's house by taking torches as it was my first time on the server and i would like to return to it in the future. I would like to have my ban appealed because I realize that I made a mistake. I also know that if i was to be permanently banned i would be devastated as i became friends with the owner of the house and built my own house with supplies that they gave me in their area and because of this I wish to be unbanned. My account name is BrislaneMan. Please consider this when you decide if you will appeal my ban.

Thank You,
BrislaneMan

Angelpiss

Post by Angelpiss » April 13th, 2014, 5:24 pm

To:ClCraft owner-staff

hello i got banned for no reason so i think some one reported me to grief me if i did that i didn't i am sorry for doing some thing wrong i hope you read this messeg

Ban reason:nothing i was playing peace fully with no one complaining

Why i want to play:i have a big house and have a lot of expansive goods

If you except me: i will not do ant thing just play

User name: AngelPiss

Why my name is idiot : my brother made a prank on me.

-AngelPiss

TheClowner
Site Admin

Post by TheClowner » April 13th, 2014, 8:56 pm

theclowner wrote:EDIT: Please make a new topic to appeal. If you ask to be unbanned in a comment to this thread, it will be ignored.
Please actually read the whole post before writing your appeal.

Angelpiss

Post by Angelpiss » April 15th, 2014, 12:09 am

hello am :AngelPiss
why i got banned:nothing miss thinking

why i want to go back in the server:i want to play on the server

user name:AngelPiss