If you are wishing to be unbanned you must make a newtopic in this forum. Appeals sent via PMs or E-mails will be declined instantly.
We will not consider an appeal unless it contains the following:ClownerCraft and Logisticraft are part of a PRIVATELY owned and run minecraft network.
We have the right to restrict access to our network for certain users for ANY reason - and we have no obligation to provide an appeals system. Writing an appeal does not guarantee an unban.
Arguing the validity of your ban will get you no-where in regards to an appeal.
Please be considerate and respectful towards our other players and staff.
- You must put your minecraft username, regardless of whether its the same as your forum name.
- You need to state the reason the server shows for your ban, that's the full reason shown by the server. If you do not include these your appeal may be denied, or remain unanswered for a long time.
- You must explain why you were banned for this, and note that claiming our staff, server, or plugins to be wrong will INSTANTLY get your appeal denied, if you have been banned then your account name has been found to have committed what happened.
- You must state why you want to play on the server.
- You must state who you were banned by, and if there is a number in your message eg (#1234) please also state this.
If you do not meet these conditions, your appeal will not be accepted.
If you do not know the reason shown for your ban, please either try to join the server - when it should tell you, or search for yourself at bans.clownercraft.net
Please also note that appeals must be written by the individual wishing to be unbanned. Appeals written on behalf of someone else will not be accepted.
Your appeal will be dealt with by the staff member who issued your ban, in most cases.
Please be aware, that donations to the server do not affect your ban status, Donation membership does not exemplify you from the rules (read the donation store's terms and conditions).