Frozen_Priest's Moderator Application

FrozenPriest

Frozen_Priest's Moderator Application

Post by FrozenPriest » May 11th, 2019, 12:59 am

In-Game Names: Frozen_Priest, Grymm907(alt)
Q: Why do you want to be a Mod?
A: I want to help keep the network peaceful, and hopefully, initiate some fun things for players to take part in.

Q: Why would you make a good Mod?
A: I have years of experience in moderating servers. I've owned a few Discord servers of my own, and have been a moderator and head Admin on other servers. I also have nearly 10 years of customer service experience, which has taught me to deal with all kinds of people. I'm also exceptionally level-headed, and I can deal with all types of problems in a calm manner.

Q: What do you think you could bring to ClownerCraft and/or how can you improve our Network?
A: I'm not much of a builder, but I am excellent at moderation and fun ideas. My ideology with moderation is to strive to become a friend to the players, but also enforce the rules, and make it well known that I do not have favorites, and I treat everyone equally.

Q: What experience do you have in moderating (be it Minecraft, or within any other game)?
A: I have very little knowledge of Minecraft commands, but I am a quick learner. While my experience is outside of games for moderation, I believe the moderation experience, with a little command learning, will make me an invaluable team member.

Q: How old are you?
A: I am 25 years of age at the time of posting.

Q: What Time Zone are you in?
A: I lives in ASKT (Alaska Standard Time). For convenience sake, it is 4:00 PM at the time that I make this post.

Q: What languages can you speak?
A: My primary language is English, but I can speak Japanese fluently.

Q: How long you have played on ClownerCraft?
A: Approximately 2 years.

Q: How much time in a week you spend playing on the network?
A: it's hard to gauge, though I would estimate about 30 hours per week at the least.