Nobodyeet's Mod Application

Nobodyeet

Nobodyeet's Mod Application

Post by Nobodyeet » November 18th, 2018, 6:15 pm

Alright, so, to ensure nothing is missed, I have copied and pasted the "What to Include" section from the "How to Apply for Trainee-Mod" post. (viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2448&sid=48db4a638 ... 3d1a698973)

Your ingame name(s):

Oh boy, assuming the "(s)" means you want my name history, this will take a while.
  • Nobodyeet
  • HocusPorcus
  • Zladnyl
  • psis
  • HeckingFrick
  • yird
  • Computations
  • Nuttery
  • Dqrn
  • HeyThtsPretyGood
  • Quadimensional
  • Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxr
  • XMDev
  • Xavium
  • XKid1305
  • XPancakezX
  • XWafflezX
  • XKid1305(Again)
  • xmanman05
Why you want to be a Mod:
I want to be a mod because I have been playing this server for a long time, and yes, I have taken many breaks in my time playing, I still have at least 500 hours on this server. My profile says I joined in 2016, but I have old emails and forum posts from myself on my old Enjin account that go back as far as June 2014. I think I would fit in great on the staff team because I found myself talking with the current staff members and relating with them a bit since I returned to the server, about 2 days ago. I also noticed that staff members aren't on as much as a server with such a large rule as "No griefing" would require them to be on for.

Why you would be a good Mod:
I would be a good mod because I have played Clownercraft since 2014, and know the basis of the server in and out. and while in the past I have shown extreme immaturity, I have since grown up. While my physical age hasn't increased by much, the leap from early middle school to late middle school taught me a lot about immaturity through detentions, office referrals, and public humiliation. I have matured a lot. I have lots of experience because I used to staff hunt back in 2016. I now cringe at the thought of how I used to staff hunt, but I also appreciate how much it taught me about moderation.

What you could bring to ClownerCraft or how you think you can improve our server network:
I could bring an active, fun to be around, staff member who isn't afraid to crack down on troublemakers, no matter how close I am to them. I think I could improve the server network by making the already great server look even better. When people join a server, one of the first things that they base their opinions off of is the experience with staff. If staff members are rude, careless, or unhelpful, they won't want to play on the server. If I am on the team, I will always welcome new players and answer any questions regarding the server anyone might have. The current staff team already does this, but, as mentioned before, they aren't on enough to welcome every new player, and since I am in a different time zone than most of the team, I could be on during those hours that the rest of the team is off.

What experience you have in moderating (be it minecraft, or within any other game):
I used to play on a server that hosted smaller servers called Minehut. I owned a server on there, and I would staff hunt (I hate myself for doing it) on other players' servers. I made plenty of friends and ran servers with them sometimes, and built a lot of experience in moderation while playing that server.

Your age:
I am 13 years old.

Your Time Zone:
I am in Eastern Standard Time.

Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently:
I speak American English, and don't know any other languages.

How long you have played on ClownerCraft (approximately):
Oh boy, I joined late 2013. It has been a long time.
I would say I put at least 500 hours into the server.

How much time in a week you spend playing on the network (approximately):
I can't answer this for sure, but I get home from school around 3 PM EST, and I go to bed around 10 PM EST. I don't like to spend all day on my computer, so I would say around 3 hours a day, give or take.

Alright, I hope my application wasn't too boring of a read, and I hope you guys all like it!

Edit: My Discord tag is nobody#8224, and my Skype is xkid1305 (I know, I hate it too).