New Town

Showcase your creations here!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
demonwarriorTR

New Town

Post by demonwarriorTR » December 9th, 2014, 9:48 pm

Welp, after my recent exit from Cinderdale I wanted to start a new town. As you may know, Cinderdale has sort of 'fell' if you like. I don't blame anyone, I left for some reasons other than why most other people left.

Anyway... onto the story. So yeah left Cinder blardy blardy blaaa. Now I wanna make my own town/village/city with someone. I probably only want 1 person because I don't wanna have to have like 71 leaders lol. If it was a girl that'd be kewl coz there could be King/Queen (nothing to do with relationship starting, before anyone asks. Specifically you Matt ;)) So mehs.

I basically have the land to scout out and everything, we need to think of what era it is set in and what style. What the town is known for will also be kewl, like Cinderdale was a port city.

Anyways, Peace.

PS. Dagger/People of Cinderdale, I mean no offence to leave then create my own town. It was purely down to me being bored with it and not really feeling like I wanted to work on it. :)
You may think, huh demonwarriorTR? Pfffft, what a stupid name... But NO! I am the mighty one, the only god, the great one, the saviour of mankind! MUAHAHAHAHA! #EvilFace

demonwarriorTR

Re: New Town

Post by demonwarriorTR » December 10th, 2014, 8:37 pm

Hannah is in as a buildy person, but not a leader... leader still up for grabs
You may think, huh demonwarriorTR? Pfffft, what a stupid name... But NO! I am the mighty one, the only god, the great one, the saviour of mankind! MUAHAHAHAHA! #EvilFace

demonwarriorTR

Re: New Town

Post by demonwarriorTR » December 11th, 2014, 5:49 pm

Matt is second leader, can't turn down a staff member/awesome mate! ;D If anyone wants to get involved, still post something.

Fluxiqq

#PickMexD

Post by Fluxiqq » March 27th, 2015, 2:52 am

HEY DEMON CONVERT EHER WATSAP!!!