A Halloween-ish/Deathly Empire

Showcase your creations here!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
demonwarriorTR

A Halloween-ish/Deathly Empire

Post by demonwarriorTR » October 25th, 2014, 12:43 pm

Yo peeps.

So lately, I've been thinking about making an empire/town where people can build whatever your rank... Then Dagger talked about halloween so...
Basically I want to make a Halloween-ish/Deathly empire/town with people. I want as many people as possible to build. As well as giving it an evil feel, I want people to realise a lot of effort went into it, not only me, but a lot of others. The name has not been chosen, I feel we must build the thing before we give it a name that fits.
Some of my ideas are:
Molgiath
Nyvenaur
Drakau

But I don't know whether these will fit or even give a deathly feel. I like evil names to sound Tolkien, so yeah. Any ideas will be welcome! :D
If you want to help with organising the whole thing, type down below #AdminFTW, or if you simply wanna build at this place, type #Buildingness. Keep in mind I will only be picking a few people to help me organise, and they will be people I trust. However names and ideas etc. are welcome from anyone, I imagine we will be making the final descisions though.

Thanks, demon.
You may think, huh demonwarriorTR? Pfffft, what a stupid name... But NO! I am the mighty one, the only god, the great one, the saviour of mankind! MUAHAHAHAHA! #EvilFace

phoenix_543

Re: A Halloween-ish/Deathly Empire

Post by phoenix_543 » October 28th, 2014, 6:32 pm

Heyo Demon,
#AdminFTW :) I'd be happy to help with organizing. I'm not sure if I'd count as one of those that you trust, but I hope so. If not, I'll help with building and that.
phoenix_543

AnnabethSolo0

Re: A Halloween-ish/Deathly Empire

Post by AnnabethSolo0 » July 8th, 2016, 8:21 pm

Name it FishhTown :) or Precious City...
I'm AnnabethSolo and I've spent the longest time (on usually one house) as a player rank! HOORAY!
{I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole… (I find so much coal… And I do not herd pigs)}
--Not all those who wander are lost---
*plays jazz version of chirp*