The New World Empire Re-boot

Showcase your creations here!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
phoenix_543

The New World Empire Re-boot

Post by phoenix_543 » September 22nd, 2014, 9:42 pm

Hello players of ClownerCraft!
As you may or may not know, jessbieber_xup3 and I own the New World Empire (warp desert, turn left). However, we realized that there were limitations to that location (space, materials, etc), and people really weren't interested in it. So...
RE-BOOT TIME!
We have a new location, new hub, new everything really! But we need help. This New World Empire is planned to be A LOT bigger. By this, we mean everything will be there: from small residential areas and schools, to shopping centers and skyscrapers. We want everyone to join in, everyone to help, everyone to make this community.
Before we are able to start this, however, we'll need builders for the hub, plots and pathways. In the main hub, we are planning to write the names of everyone involved, so credit will be given! Please, if you interested, either reply to this post, or contact phoenix_543 or jessbieber_xup3 in game. Equally, if you have any questions, do the same.
Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you in the New World Empire soon!
Phoenix and Jess

demonwarriorTR

Re: The New World Empire Re-boot

Post by demonwarriorTR » September 29th, 2014, 4:41 pm

Hello, hello, hello!

I would indeed like to become a builder of The New New World Empire. I am aztec which you prolly know and am heading towards modern. I am not the best build I admit, but I feel i have good ideas. So yeah, you NEED me, coz im amazing ya know. xD. So yeah.

But ya'know, coz I am amazingly talented with mutiple skills I think I could help manage the Empire with like planning and all that good stuff. I am prolly gonna be one of the few people if no one that actually wants to help.
Also ya prolly know me, phoenix especially, and you jess, should know me, the spectacular demon! Muahahahaha!

~Demon

PS. This turned into more of an application form but meh, ya get me? Get my bruv/sis what evs.
PSS. Sorry I was a bit late replying, haven't checked the forums in donkeys.
You may think, huh demonwarriorTR? Pfffft, what a stupid name... But NO! I am the mighty one, the only god, the great one, the saviour of mankind! MUAHAHAHAHA! #EvilFace

phoenix_543

Post by phoenix_543 » September 29th, 2014, 7:10 pm

Heyo Demon,
Nice to see that you're interested! I'd have to talk it over with Jess about the 'manager' type thing, but of course we'd like you to get involved. Talk to me in game and I'll show you the site we're currently working with.
Phoenix

peng150

Post by peng150 » October 1st, 2014, 8:27 pm

Hey peng150 here

I would like to help build (I have not heard of the new world empire till today) I would love to help build

I am currently diamond so I can fly

peng150

Post by peng150 » October 1st, 2014, 8:29 pm

Re: Hey peng150

tell me what to do and I'll do it :!: :)