Giving Away Ender Co.

Showcase your creations here!
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Charmanpk

Giving Away Ender Co.

Post by Charmanpk » November 18th, 2013, 7:21 am

Hello Guys, as of recent events, I may be banned permanently, I am giving away Ender Co. if I am not going to be unbanned. You have to be one of my Donators, and you must post a reply below saying why you should deserve Ender Co. If you do get Ender Co., You will have full access to the shop, I will talk to an Admin and have them delete all the Private Signs for the Chests, and the Shop Signs. But, all this is if I am Perm Banned. I do not know why I was banned, but I will not argue too much. In the Comments below, put your name, your age, and the reason in which I should give you Ender Co.
~Charmanpk
~Charmanpk: Owner of Ender Co.

75elks

Re: Giving Away Ender Co.

Post by 75elks » November 19th, 2013, 3:05 am

charm i think i should take over the enderco company because i have help u alot with the building and help u get recources for selling and i have know how to run the company because i know what to do and know what to supply the store with and i know the general plans about what to add to the building and i also have ppl asking me to come to the enderco shop and buy stuff already. age 14

Charmanpk

Post by Charmanpk » November 19th, 2013, 3:32 pm

75Elkls, I appreciate your Enthusiasm, but I have a fair chance of being unbanned. If I am not however, you will take over the company and be the new Owner of Ender Co. But like I said, I have stated a pretty good case of why I should be unbanned, I am hoping that he accepts it and unbans me, but I am not sure. From now on up until I am unbanned, you may be the Temporary owner of Ender Co. By stating that sentence, I am not implying I will be unbanned, I am saying that up until I am unbanned, which may be never, you are the Owner of Ender Co. Unless I am banned indefinitely, please to not work on the building, I have a special design for it that I was planning on using. Thank you for your Enthusiasm
-Charmanpk

75elks

Post by 75elks » November 19th, 2013, 10:09 pm

Ok i will not add anything to the building and just wondering if I could get acess to your iron farm to keep all the iron in stock and so we don't run out

Charmanpk

Post by Charmanpk » November 21st, 2013, 6:38 pm

Alright Elk, I am Banned Permanently... I do not have an Alt account, Yes Elk, you may have full access to the Iron Farm, just ask a Admin to change the Signs for you. Ask Jbern to tp you there, or When you are looking at the front of the building, turn left and start flying, make sure you have Far Render Distance, I give you permission to break in, just replace the Glass. Thank you Elk for taking over, I hope you have a nice life... Goodbye.
-Charmanpk

Charmanpk

Post by Charmanpk » November 25th, 2013, 6:27 pm

Hello all, I have been unbanned, I will be Resuming Ownership of Ender Co. however, when I am banned again in one month, unless I buy another unban or Clowner keeps me unbanned, Then you shall take over again. You may want to change the signs of back to me, or at least add me to them, although the shop signs will be taken down, I shall still give you a profit of 25k for giving me back ownership of Ender Co. Please do not be mad about it, for that shall lead to a conversation I would rather not have. Thank you for your time.
~Charmanpk

xmanman05

Post by xmanman05 » January 2nd, 2014, 2:34 am

charm u can apeal ur ban and be unbanned

im perm banned and im apealing my ban and might be unbanned

BadgerTom

Post by BadgerTom » February 24th, 2014, 3:24 pm

Charm Can't appeal his ban unfortunately. You can though! You can apply anyway.

It all depends on if your case is buit on a sturdy foundation, and not just " i really like the server/i have friends who pay on it/i won't do it again promise/i paid money to the server and stil broke the rules/I ignored warnings from staff members and still carried on* to name just a few.