devjoll's mod app [updated]

devjoll

devjoll's mod app [updated]

Post by devjoll » August 30th, 2018, 3:14 am

quick note: I made an application in early June and I don't think it holds up, I removed the content from it but I don't know how to delete my own forum posts, so the topic is still there.

- Your ingame name(s)
Main: devjoll
Meme: ackchyually_

- Why you want to be a Mod
I've been part of this server for a long, long time, and I've seen this community grow and change over time. I want to be responsible for contributing to this growth, and to help out the players that need it. It will also give me more of a reason to be active on the server.

- Why you would be a good Mod
I know the rules and regulations very well, partially because I've been a member of the server for a long period of time, and partly because I've had some past insider knowledge.

- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server
I know how to defuse and deescalate situations and I'm more or less available any time I'm not sleeping to respond to tickets and whatnot.

- What experience you have in moderating a server.
Mod on ClC for a little under a year, moderated and owned discord, Minecraft, Gmod, Unturned, and Factorio servers. I know my way around managing a server and dealing with troublemakers where appropriate.

- Your Age and Time Zone
20, UTC-6

- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
English

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately)
At least four years I think

- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?
A few hours a week at the moment, but I can allow more time if need be
Zip zop boopity bop