I want to help this server

The King Bubba

I want to help this server

Post by The King Bubba » March 9th, 2018, 2:30 am

My in game name is Buubadoof:
I would like to be a mod since I heard that your are in need of mods and I truly love this server so I would like to help it in any way possible. Ive also seen people being jerks and running the experience players have on servers in general and I don't want that to happen ever. I think I would be a good mod because like I said it sucks to have peoples game experience ruined and Ive had it personally. I have always been ways to help players but I haven't been in hold of the power to do so. I think That would make me a great mad and I could bring lots of help as well as overall safer and more enjoyable play time. I was a mod on another small server and I believe I still am but I have been inactive due to some leadership issues there. I am 15 and I live in Pacific standard time (PST) My first language is English and I will be taking Spanish in high school :D (not that, that mattes much) I have been playing on Clowner for about 3 months and have been approached my mods hinting me at applying. I try to be on atlas once a day though my schedule can change due to school and my personal life. I'am usually very active on weekends unless I have plans. :D