Mod Application- Kerplis

Kerp_da_derp

Mod Application- Kerplis

Post by Kerp_da_derp » March 5th, 2018, 7:19 pm

-Kerplis (Kerplis Elernel), Kerp for short
-I have been playing on the server for guite some time, and it has basically become the only server i play on, even though i have high ranks on other servers. The server is very important to me and I would like to contribute to the server with more than I am doing right now. I have a few (at least to me) interesting ideas, including a new minigame and some survival builds. (For example I had an idea of a new shop type- A shopping area where people could make their farms [in limited amounts of space] and let people use them for some amount of money, or a public city, where you could rent a house [would be good for new players])
-I think i covered this point a bit in my last point, but i have a lot of ideas, while some may not be easy to make, i have many more. I do not care about innapropriate content in the sense that it does not offend me personally, however, if someone griefs or is innapropriate I act fast and mute or ban them if required.
-As i said in my previous points, i have a lot of ideas for the server and could help in general if needed.
- I have very good experience with moderating servers, I owned a server some time ago, And i was an admin on two servers, one survival peaceful (you can only PVP in designated areas of the map), and one anarchy (so i have a lot of experience with toxic players).
-I am 15 years old and my time zone is the Central Europe Time Zone. (I live in the Czech Republic)
-My first language is technically czech, but my english is very solid, i speak slovak and i can speak german (not as well as the previous ones though)
-Have played for approximately a year, know the server very well, and have a relatively good reputation.
-I play as much as i can, but approximately 4 days of the week minimally, around an hour or two each day. Since when the late afternoon is here, the noon is in america, I am online when players from that timezone play too.
-Last i just wanna say (even though it is not required), that I would be honoured t obe a moderator on this server, and I am wiling to get diamond-age before i get mod if it is required. I have skype and can get team speak, i would be active if needed. And yes, one of the reasons i wanna be an admin (forget that i said this) is that it would be really cool to be an admin on my favourite server EVER! :D

Kerp_da_derp

Re: Mod Application- Kerplis

Post by Kerp_da_derp » March 6th, 2018, 8:55 pm

edit: Have ts now and diamond too