Joiined - Mod Application

Joiined

Joiined - Mod Application

Post by Joiined » November 28th, 2017, 4:43 am

- Why you want to be a Mod: As some of you may or may not know, I have been aspiring to join the staff team for various years. The moment I joined the server, I instantly wanted to help out. For almost 3 years, I have seen many moderators come and go. I have learned so much about the staff team and the community itself. I've never been committed to anything for this long. I just know I am ready and willing to help out and make the server a better place one step at a time.

- Why you would be a good Mod: I would be a great mod for many reasons. I have outstanding knowledge of the server as I have been on it for almost 3 years which will give me the ability to assist without hesitation. I understand the difficulties and responsibilities required for the staff team. I am ready to have tasks thrown out my way. I am extremely perseverant and I won't give up on something even if it takes years. I also know basic commands of group manager and modreq. I am also very knowledgeable in what is required for ranks in the ranking system.

-What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server: As an individual myself, I honestly don't think that there is a way to impact the server by myself. I feel just as though I can enrichen the staff team and bring clarity to players questions. Also, I think the staff team as a whole can impact the server rather than just one person.

- What experience you have in moderating a server: I was staff on a server called Fearpvp which has 200-400 players, but I do not feel as it is relevant as it was a completely different server than this one. I want to gain more experience in ClownerCraft and learn throughout the process.

- Your Age and Time Zone: I am 14 years old and I am in Eastern Standard Time.

- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently: I speak both English and Spanish fluently.

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately): I have been playing for close to 3 years.

- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?: Depends the day. I can usually play for 3-5 hours on business days and up to 8 hours on days off.

Thank you so much for reading my application!