I want to be a mod

ChargedCreeperYT

I want to be a mod

Post by ChargedCreeperYT » November 13th, 2017, 9:50 pm

my minecraft register is ChargedCreeperYT, I do not want to share my actual name. I would like to be a moderator because i want the server to be the best it can and i want to help it grow. I would make sure that the server stays friendly and could be friendly myself, and just generally help out. I never moderated a server, but i think i could be a really good moderator. I am 10 years old and i live in America. I speak American and can identify British. I have been playing here for about half a year. I play about 6/7 days of a week. I hope you take my application into consideration and i hope you choose for me to be a moderator.

From, ChargedCreeperYT

ChargedCreeperYT

Re: I want to be a mod

Post by ChargedCreeperYT » November 14th, 2017, 10:35 pm

Someone please reply to this, i am being as patient as i can

Joiined

Re: I want to be a mod

Post by Joiined » November 15th, 2017, 2:10 am

First of all,

you only get a message in your application if you are accepted. It will be left unreplied if you were declined. There is also an interviewing process that the staff will tell you if they are interested.

Being a part of the staff team requires full dedication and patience, so I believe that you need to be more patient. Being patient doesn't mean waiting a specific amount of time. Heck, it can take years. At least I should know that.

Anyways,
Best of luck

~Joiined