KirbyKirby8888's (ShinyStarlight) App

Starlight

KirbyKirby8888's (ShinyStarlight) App

Post by Starlight » October 23rd, 2017, 10:11 pm

Im Aztec, I have Skype, Teamspeak, and Discord. I've never been banned or warned. I have been kicked once, and muted for a second because I was curious :P

- Username(s)
My current username is KirbyKirby8888, however I will change it back to my actual username, ShinyStarlight, ASAP.

- Why do you want to be mod?
I want to be mod because I want to help the server. Honestly, the whole point I joined Clownercraft was because I thought it was a good opportunity to help other players, not knowing I would actually be the one who gets helped. When I first joined the server, I didn't have a clue on what was going on.. It was pretty confusing, to be honest, but then a really nice guy, Alonzo910, asked if I wanted to stay in his village. After that, he showered me with gifts. Full diamond armour and tools first, then spawn eggs, diamonds, nether stars... Eventually it got to a point where I was rich..all because of him. Now I want to have the opportunity to help others. Make them feel.. welcomed.

- Why would you be a good Mod?
I think I would be a good mod since i'm normally really friendly and helpful. I am normally very calm, and I don't overreact.

- What could you bring to ClownerCraft or How can you improve the server?
I could help improve the server by contributing ideas. For example, I currently have the idea of adding a skywars server. Also, I could help by just keeping the server moving smoothly, honestly.

- What experiences of moderating do you have?
I was once an moderator in a smaller server, and I also was accepted in one of my applications on another server, but decided not to since I wanted to help here instead, since the community is much nicer.

- Your Age and Time Zone
I'm 13 years old. I'm in UTC-5:00 and/or GMT -5 hours

- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
I can fluently speak English. Although I would prefer not to, I can also speak Mandarin.

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately)
I have played for about 1 year.

- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?
I can normally play for at least 5 days in a week, unless my parents get mad at me a throw my computer out the window...
-Shiny - Laylah ✧

Starlight

Re: KirbyKirby8888's (ShinyStarlight) App

Post by Starlight » October 25th, 2017, 2:32 am

If you need more information, Please contact me! :)

-Starlight~
-Shiny - Laylah ✧