Noodle_ staff application

Noodle_ staff application

Post by Mrpickles2004 » September 20th, 2017, 12:31 am

just want to say thank you for taking the time to read this and sorry if I am wasting your time.
-Your ingame name(s), and first name (If you'd rather not say that's also fine.)

my IRL name is Hayden and my IG name is Noodle_

- Why you want to be a Mod

in all honest I would love to be a mod because I love working with people and helping out. one of my best friends is staff and It would be so fun to hang out with them more! I love Clowned so much and would do anything for it! I am actually familiar with some of the plug-ins you use. I work to find another way of doing things and get it done. Playing clowned has brought me new ways to see things and is helping get out of my shyness like TS.

- Why you would be a good Mod.

I can always find another way to do things and find a solution. if there is a problem I can do my best to find the best solution to help out. i know when it is time to be seriouse and get to the point. I would love to be a bigger part of the team and get to know how to run a server. I have learned to how catch hackers and x-rayers. I am familiar with CoreProtect which I believe you have and I want to learn more and grow bigger with clowner!

- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server?

I think I could bring the fact of more staff. I know that everyone has different times zones and I am between some staff and there is always that one person that needs a staff member and none are on for the next few hours. I want to help fill in that gap and help out more then I can as just ranks.

- What experience you have in moderating a server.

I have been staff on two servers that has taught me a lot of things. It has helped me learn how to catch hackers. It has helped me have a better understanding about how servers work. I just remember them asking for me to come on and help and I just want that feeling again of knowing that people want you to come on and hep out.

- Your Age and Time Zone

I am 13 and I live in Texas UTC-6:00.

- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.

I speak English fluently and I am learning how to speak Spanish in school.

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately)

I have been on the clownercraft network for about a year now. but I am looking forward to many more!

- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?

I say that I play about 6-8 hours everyday and then on weekends I would say about 14-18 because have no life.

Thank you for reading my application and have a great day!