KristCrafter's mod application

KristCrafter

KristCrafter's mod application

Post by KristCrafter » September 9th, 2017, 9:25 am

-game name: kristCrafter real name: Kristjan
- i wanna be a mod so i can help peoples on the server if they need some help and i hope i maby can help on other thinks to do the server bether :)
- i think i can try to motivate peoples that is near to give up on something like a rankup :D
- i can something whith moderating server after i have been moderating a private server before i joined clownercraft and i hope to can bring my knowledge of moderating server to this server :D .
- im 16 yeras old and my time zone is CEST.
- my first language is norwegian but i can english near fluently and i understand when people talk swedish and danish and many of them understand when i written back at norwegian becuse the languages are so close at eachother
- i started on clowner craft summer 2014 and have playd much size that :D
-i play round 10 to 20 hours in a week but it can sometimes been more. I havent playd the last weeks becuse i havent been sick but feels bether now.

and i have skype and teamspeak 3 :D

KristCrafter

Re: KristCrafter's mod application

Post by KristCrafter » November 13th, 2017, 5:16 pm

i read it agian now and fund out that i have wrieen something wrong on what you can of moderating a server. it was that i wasent mod but i was owner whith a other guy so yea we wear both owners. and it wasent privat server was a server for cracked minecraft players cud play on too.