Duuck_'s staff application

Duuck_

Duuck_'s staff application

Post by Duuck_ » August 29th, 2017, 4:49 am

IGN: Duuck_
- Why you want to be a Mod?: i want to be a mod to help people of the community and use all of my abilities to do the best i can at helping people and it should be noted that while it dosent really matter i am dependent on for my social skills (as my friends say)
- Why you would be a good Mod?: I would be a good mod because of my communication and social skills, i also have learned from past experiences of being on a team that will help me in being a good mod.
- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server?: I could bring a little more happiness because im not uptight or mean (NOT saying anybody is on the staff team but on other servers there are definitely are corrupt staff.
-What experience you have in moderating a server?: I have been staff on 4 different servers and owned 2 so i have learned a lot from those past experiences
- Your Age and Time Zone?: I am 13 and im in EDT
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently?: I speak english and i know irish.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately)?: i have played about like 2 months or so?
- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?: I play almost everyday if i can but sometimes not.