KristCrafter's build team application v2

KristCrafter

KristCrafter's build team application v2

Post by KristCrafter » December 27th, 2017, 10:51 pm

i have never been banned permanently from the server and im in diamond rank have skype (olskris) and i have teamspeak 3 installed on bouth of my pc's

- Your name & ingame name(s)
my name is Kristjan and ingame name is KristCrafter

- Why you want to be part of the Build team
i want to be a part of the build team becuse i would help to build warps and stuff for the server and come whith ideas that cud do things bether in the builds

- What you could bring to the team? What sets you apart from other players.
i can bring redstone stuff's and commandblock things. i feel i can a good part of the things after i was a owner that fixed much commands and redstone on a old server and have tryed much in singleplayer that i have used commands blocks on.

- You must show us evidence of what you have built before. For building related, screenshots of a build would be fine - for developers please provide some examples of previous projects.
for many types of redstone maskines can you visit to my plot in creative. and on command block i know many commands and can make something that look like a elevator of tp command and have redstone on my creative plot :D
a picture of a thing that i can make in like 5-10 min https://imgur.com/a/9n32b
[ i know that this can be maken for other things to it can be maked as a shop like a villager but dont have the commands for that

- How much experience do you have building in a team
i havent build that much in team but if it helps i was help building at /warp cinderdale

- Your Age and Time Zone
im 16 years old and my time zone is gmt+1

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately)
i know that i started on clownercraft summer 2014

- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?
i play like 30 hours to 40 hours in a week i play on the server almost all the time i can