lil_Snow's Build Team Application

Knight_Creeper

lil_Snow's Build Team Application

Post by Knight_Creeper » May 27th, 2017, 1:01 am

Hello, I'm Stephen aka lil_Snow (Previously Knight_Creeper) in-game. I'm 17, 18 in a little over 4 months. And my timezone is American EST (GMT-4) and have been playing on ClownerCraft since about a month after it started and I still like to come on [I take breaks sometimes, but always come back because of how much I enjoy the server and enjoy seeing old friends and making new ones]. And I can be on Minecraft about 3-9 hours a day, so around ~21 to ~63 hours a week.
I'd like to be a part of build team because I've always loved ClownerCraft and I also enjoy building and landscaping. I feel like I could bring some extra skill in interior design and landscaping/terraforming (As you can see in the screenshots of the tall redwoods. I placed all the grass, some water, tall grass, and trees in those pics. And made the little garden in my diamond build).
My experience with building in a team is somewhat limited. I did aid a little in the creation of some signs in the /hub world but would love to build in a team with others and help contribute to ClCraft.

I hope you consider me. Thank you for reading ^-^

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/DuR4h