Skelebone2000 Build Team Application

Skelebone2000

Skelebone2000 Build Team Application

Post by Skelebone2000 » April 9th, 2017, 10:04 pm

Name: Avi
Ingame: Skelebone2000

-Why you want to be part of the Build team
I want to be part of the build team because I think that my knowledge in redstone will help in creating improvements to the server that everyone will like, I also want to expand my knowledge in building so working with other builders will help me.

- What you could bring to the team? What sets you apart from other players.
I think that my knowledge in redstone will help the team in many ways, I also have a little knowledge about command blocks and how they work. What sets me apart from other players is that I got minecraft because of redstone and I have 2-3 years of experience in it, I think this would help in many different conditions and help the team in many ways.

- You must show us evidence of what you have built before.
Sadly, my redstone testing world was deleted, the only things that have my redstone creations is the old creative server (I can’t find my plot) and the new creative server :( .

- How much experience do you have building in a team
I have zero experience building on a team and I hope this will be my first, I hope that does not affect my chance of being selected.

- Your Age and Time Zone
I am 14 and live in the USA, my time zone is EST.

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately)

I’ve played for about 2 years on ClownerCraft and I only play on this server

- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?
I play for about 1-3 hours a day on weekends and 5-6 hours on weekends, so about 20-25 hours a week

Thx for reading my application, hope u consider me :D
-Skelebone2000

Edit: Forgot to say that I have no mic, I also don't know redstone vocab but know how it works. Hope that does not change my chances :D
Edit 2: Found a mic :D :D
Last edited by Skelebone2000 on April 17th, 2017, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skelebone2000

Re: Skelebone2000 Build Team Application

Post by Skelebone2000 » April 17th, 2017, 4:58 pm

Edit: Finally got some Pictures in

http://imgur.com/a/NDvkd