wizkrys build team application

wizkrys

wizkrys build team application

Post by wizkrys » April 9th, 2017, 4:57 pm

- Your name & ingame name(s): Krysta; wizkrys

- Why you want to be part of the Build team: I feel a lack of motivation to build for Modern as I have no inspiration, and I feel like helping with server projects could help with my "creative block".

- What you could bring to the team? What sets you apart from other players: I've been on the server for a long time and am very close with many players and staff on the server alike.

- You must show us evidence of what you have built before. For building related, screenshots of a build would be fine - for developers please provide some examples of previous projects: I'll throw this at the bottom of the thread.

- How much experience do you have building in a team: Aside from the recent build contest, not really any. However, I'm a pretty quick learner and usually good communicating with others.
- Your Age and Time Zone: 17; EST.

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately): Joined originally 3 years ago, have a total playtime of roughly one year (about 28 days of ontime since July)

- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?: Honestly at this point it might even be easier to say when I'm not online - which is mainly when I'm sleeping. I spend as much as 12 hours a day online on the server, which averages out to 84 hours a week.

SCREENSHOTS:

As the screenshot limit is three per post, I am going to post a few more screenshots in a reply.

One last thing to note is that if I were to be selected for Trainee-Mod I would much prefer that over Build Team and am fully willing to give up the responsibilities of the Build Team in order to help moderate the server.

Thanks,
wiz

wizkrys

Re: wizkrys build team application

Post by wizkrys » April 9th, 2017, 5:00 pm

More screenshots bc I'm a skrub who can't fit all of them into a single post:

wizkrys

Re: wizkrys build team application

Post by wizkrys » April 9th, 2017, 5:02 pm

ONE MORE SCREENSHOT OOPS