Skelebone2000's Moderator Application

Skelebone2000

Skelebone2000's Moderator Application

Post by Skelebone2000 » August 8th, 2017, 6:39 pm

- Your ingame name(s), and first name (If you'd rather not say that's also fine.): IGN: Skelebone2000, First name: Avi

- Why you want to be a Mod: I want to be a mod because I want to help people in the greatest server I have ever seen. Not only does this server have a great community but also a kid-friendly environment, and I want to help maintain that standard and reputation of ClownerCraft.

- Why you would be a good Mod: I am familiar with how the system works and have a good idea of how all the plugins work. I also help people in the best of my abilities and can do any work that’s needed.

- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server: I have a long history in redstone and mob farms and could help players if needed. I also have found a lot of bugs for this server some that are small and some that are big.

- What experience you have in moderating a server.: To be fair I have no experience at moderating a server, but I have to start somewhere and I think this is the best server to start at.

- Your Age and Time Zone: 15, EST

- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.: English, Hindi, and a bit of Spanish

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately): I think it’ll be 2 years by September

- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?: I play about 20-25 hours a week on vacations and 14-16 hours on school weeks