Mod Reapplication

devjoll

Mod Reapplication

Postby devjoll » May 16th, 2017, 6:54 am

Hello again. It's been a while, but I'm back for the summer and am looking to start playing on Clownecraft a bit more again. So, here's me reapplication, hope it works in my flavor:

Name and IGN
devjoll (main) and sk8rboi (alt)

Why I want to be a mod
I was a mod for a few months last year extending into this year (Around August to March), but I had to resign due to a variety of personal reasons, mainly to maintain my grades. I'd like to go at it again, and hopefully this time around I can improve my less-than-perfect track record, and improve on some of the mistakes I made during my previous run as a mod.

Why I would be a good mod
I'm off school now, and aside from a potential part-time job to help pay for said school, I should be able to dedicate a significant amount of time to the server and its community. I've been a mod before, although it was a couple of months ago, and I enjoyed it while it lasted. I'd like to give it another shot, and, like I said before, hopefully this time I can improve on some of the mistakes and be able to handle criticism better, and take more responsibility for my errors rather than blame/ignore them.

Experience
Like I've said earlier, I was a mod on this server for ~7 months, and although I'm sure things have changed in my absence, I'm willing to adapt to these changes. I've also run several servers, private and public, and in more games than just Minecraft, so I'd like to think I have some experience moderating, even if my performance during that time was marginal at best.

Age and Time Zone
19 years old, central time zone

Languages
English

Time on server
Lost track, know it's been more than two years, maybe approaching three

Hours Per Week
Not counting the my eight week hiatus, a few hours per day.

Hopefully, if you're willing to give me a second chance, I can be a better and more thorough mod than I was before. Without school/social functions to distract me, I should be able to dedicate more time and focus to the server, and can do my best to improve the already amazing community. Hopefully I'll talk to you soon!

Jackson/devjoll
Zip zop boopity bop

Return to “Moderator Applications - April/May 2017”