Re: I would like to be a mod please revised

Forum rules
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
Mrpickles2004

Re: I would like to be a mod please revised

Post by Mrpickles2004 » March 8th, 2017, 3:48 am

Name and ingame
My name is galaxy_panda_8 but in real life my name is Hayden clark.

Why do I want to be a mod.
I would like to be a mod because I like to see people and how they can further themselves. I really like to help people and be there if anyone needs anything. I like the part of any minecraft sever is the social and the communication. I also like how everyone is so caring and welcoming.

why would I be a good mod.
I feel that I would be a good mod because I always enjoy to be a big part of stuff. I always stay to my opinion and I think that it is important especially when I am doing a rank up. You will never see me in a unhappy mood, I always am positive and understanding. I have been enjoying all the mods and how they can help and how they can go out of there way just to help.

what could I bring to the awesome server!!!!
I feel like that sometimes when I am on there is never a mod when I need one. I remember someone saying they needed a mod and none of them came on for a wile. I feel that I can be there to help when no other mods are on.

What experience do you have with moderating.
I have none experience but I would like my first time on clownercraft. I am so eager and I am always engaged to learn.

my age and time zone
I am currently 12 years and I am in the U.S.A central time UTC-06:00 Texas

My first language and other
I speak English and I am learning little bit of Spanish.

How long have you been playing
I think I have been playing for a couple of months and I see my future as playing many more.

how long are you on every week.
I am usually on about 6 hours everyday, but with school come with some homework.

I am currently at the diamond-age and I have both Skype and team speak downloaded.

Thank you for reading my application and please tell me if you need anything.