AdhesiveCorn's Mod Application

Forum rules
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
mdentlucas

AdhesiveCorn's Mod Application

Post by mdentlucas » February 25th, 2017, 4:09 am

My name: Michael

My in game name: AdhesiveCorn (Diamond Rank)

Why I want to be a mod: I think I would be a good mod because I see this server as one of a kind. This is the only server I use and I plan to keep it that way. Also, I usually take the chance to help other players because I know the friendly and helpful atmosphere is what keeps this server online (and you know, it's the best server out there).

Why I would be a good mod: I believe I would be a good mod because I would be able to help out. I'm sure you have heard that before, but I am not bluffing. Also, I have have been a member of this server for about 3 years and know how this server operates. During my time using this server, I have seen a lot of change and growth, and I want to see that continue.

How I could improve the server: I could improve the server by providing all the help I can possibly offer. We could all benefit from having another mod. I view ClownerCraft as a community, and I want to ensure that this community continues to exist.

Experience with moderating a server: I'm not going to lie, I do not have much experience in this field. I tried to start a small server with some friends once, but we did not think the server was worth keeping due to lack of members. However, this does not mean I am not willing to learn. If learning about how these plugins and commands work means that I can help the server and the members, I will do so.

My Age: 19

My Time Zone: EST US

Languages: My first language is English and I had French for four years in high school, so I'm decent with that too.

How long I've played on ClownerCraft: Like I said before, I have been a member of this server for about 3 years

How active I am: I try to check in every day, but sometimes my college schedule prevents this. If I am considered for a mod, I'm sure this would be understood and perfectly fine.

Lilly
Head-Moderator

Re: AdhesiveCorn's Mod Application

Post by Lilly » March 8th, 2017, 5:58 pm

Welcome to the team :D