wiz's [revised] Mod App

Forum rules
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
wizkrys

wiz's [revised] Mod App

Post by wizkrys » February 24th, 2017, 3:47 am

- Your name & ingame name(s): currently wizkrys, previously wizlings and Noivy

- Why you want to be a Mod: I'd like to be a moderator because this server has become a home to me. I've been an active member of the community for quite a while now and I'd love to be able to help out the server by helping do rankup/grief tickets and moderating the chat.

- Why you would be a good Mod: I would be a good moderator because I know a lot of people and current staff on the server, I have a lot of prior staffing experience, and I'm generally a good people-person. I spend a lot of time on the server and know the ins and outs of it pretty well. I am also currently Aztec rank in Survival (and Worker in Creative) and I think I have a pretty good standard of ranking builds.

- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server: I'm a pretty innovative person so I could bring some fun, creative ideas as well as a hard-working ideology to get work done.

- What experience you have in moderating a server: I have been various staff ranks ranging from moderator to owner on quite a few different servers. Because of this, I have a decent knowledge in CoreProtect, ModReq, Essentials, WorldEdit, and more.

- Your Age and Time Zone: I am 17 years old and my timezone is EST (a U.S. timezone, how 'bout that)

- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently: My only language is English. I have taken a year of Spanish and a year of French but that's it.

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately): I played for about 5 months ranging from January 2014 to May 2014. I've been back on the server since July 2016 and I've been (for the most part) actively playing for the past 6 months.

- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?: I am no longer in school so I can spend as much time on the server as I want (or is needed of me). I usually wake up anywhere from 9:00 to 11:00 EST, and can spend all day playing until anywhere from 22:00 to even 5:00.

I am a frequent user of TeamSpeak 3 and have quite a few staff already added on Skype.