1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
- Why you want to be a Mod: I'd like to be a moderator because this server has become a home to me. I've been an active member of the community for quite a while now and I'd love to be able to help out the server by helping do rankup/grief tickets and moderating the chat.
- Why you would be a good Mod: I would be a good moderator because I know a lot of people and current staff on the server, I have a lot of prior staffing experience, and I'm generally a good people-person. I spend a lot of time on the server and know the ins and outs of it pretty well. I am also currently Aztec rank in Survival (and Worker in Creative) and I think I have a pretty good standard of ranking builds.
- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server: I'm a pretty innovative person so I could bring some fun, creative ideas as well as a hard-working ideology to get work done.
- What experience you have in moderating a server: I have been various staff ranks ranging from moderator to owner on quite a few different servers. Because of this, I have a decent knowledge in CoreProtect, ModReq, Essentials, WorldEdit, and more.
- Your Age and Time Zone: I am 17 years old and my timezone is EST (a U.S. timezone, how 'bout that)
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently: My only language is English. I have taken a year of Spanish and a year of French but that's it.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately): I played for about 5 months ranging from January 2014 to May 2014. I've been back on the server since July 2016 and I've been (for the most part) actively playing for the past 6 months.
- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?: I am no longer in school so I can spend as much time on the server as I want (or is needed of me). I usually wake up anywhere from 9:00 to 11:00 EST, and can spend all day playing until anywhere from 22:00 to even 5:00.
I am a frequent user of TeamSpeak 3 and have quite a few staff already added on Skype.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest