1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
- Why you want to be a Mod: I want to be a mod because I love this server, and I want to use my knowledge to help improve in any way possible.
- Why you would be a good Mod I would be a good mod because I get along with almost everyone on the server, and I have experience.
- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server I come stocked with great ideas for contests, and a fun personality to be around.
- What experience you have in moderating a server. I was a moderator for 2 years on the server I was on before CLC until the owner closed it down. I was an admin for a year on a server called Xcraft. The owner also has closed down this server, which is why I found CLC. I would have to be retrained since it has been a year since I hae held a position.
- Your Age and Time Zone: I am 20 in 4 days and my time zone is Central Standard Time
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently. English
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately) 1 year.
- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play? Approximately 6 hours a day, so about 20-30 hours a week.
- I do have a teamspeak account
- I do have a skype account
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest