L1L4ndT4sty's Moderator Application 2016

Forum rules
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
L1L4ndT4sty

L1L4ndT4sty's Moderator Application 2016

Post by L1L4ndT4sty » November 21st, 2016, 1:35 am

- Your name & ingame name(s):

My name is Amanda and my ign is L1L4ndt4sty.

- Why you want to be a Mod?

I want to be a mod to keep ClownerCraft functioning for all the players. I am a very friendly person and always willing to help out others. I want to keep the upbeat atmosphere that ClownerCraft is known for. I understand that all the mods have other duties and I want to help out to relieve the stress. I love ClownerCraft and don't play anywhere else. I do play other games and will start streaming this next year. I love ClownerCraft so much that I want the whole world to see it. I do rarely play on other games since I have gotten my Minecraft account.

- Why you would be a good Mod?

I believe to be a good mod you have to be able to be friendly and willing to take care of your duties. I am normally willing to stop what I am doing to help other players. I am helper at /warp duck and take on a lot of duties by helping players, reporting grief, and building projects for sadmax1515. I have helped several players on how to make shops, figuring out where things are on ClownerCraft, and starting out on the server. I believe in playing nicely, no arguing, and helping but not handing out.

- What you could bring to ClownerCraft? or How you think you can improve the server?

I believe I could bring friendly game play and friendliness to teamspeak. I love the economy based gameplay and hate to hear when someone is saying they sell the item or will auction it and someone gives them the item. I have heard that the economy of the server could be better, as any economy but I urge players to buy from other players and vote to earn money. I am always nice and friendly. I am willing help out no matter the project or task.

- What experience you have in moderating a server?

I have no expierence being a mod but I am a quick learner. I am a manager in real life so I have learned a lot of skills from that job. I have great problem solving skills. I don't know anything about plug-ins but I am willing to learn and try my best.

- Your Age and Time Zone:

I am currently 35 years old. I live in Central Standard Time.

- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.

I only speak english.

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft? (Approximately)

I am still a new player. I have been on this server since October 2016. I have played on this server with B1g4ndT4sty under his account. I have always loved the friendliness from everyone here.

- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?

I play about 25 to 30 hours a week.

Thank you for taking time to read this application. I hope you take me into consideration.

MissAlex

Re: L1L4ndT4sty's Moderator Application 2016

Post by MissAlex » November 21st, 2016, 9:47 am

Good luck L1L!!!! :D