FertajiaClaymore's Mod Application

Forum rules
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
fertajiaclaymore

FertajiaClaymore's Mod Application

Post by fertajiaclaymore » November 8th, 2016, 11:45 pm

Hello! My name is Shayla, otherwise known as FertajiaClaymore.

I am interested in becoming mod for ClownerCraft, the reason being is because I absolutely love the server and believe that I can bring great idea's that make the server fun and keeps people joining. I have much experience with Admin-ship and Moderation because I have ran and co-owned very large and often intense servers. These servers ranged from 15-25 people daily. As well as keeping peace between a large amount of people I have ran a multitude of server types, such as Towny, Factions, Survival, and Mini Game servers. I am very versed in World edit and I can learn new commands quickly.

I live in the Pacific Time zone, Although I can be on anytime you need me to be.I am 18 years old and I only speak English. I've been on ClownerCraft for about two years now and I play anywhere from 3 to 13 hours a day, depending on what I have to do that day.

I really hope you take in to consideration my application for Mod and give me the opportunity to offer my skills and allow me to be part of such an amazing server. :)