1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
- Why you want to be a Mod: I want to be a mod because i really enjoy this server and I want to allow others to enjoy it as much as I do. I first joined the server back over 3 years ago, I loved it then and I still love it now and it has always been my goal to be a mod here on ClownerCraft.
- Why you would be a good Mod: I would be a good mod because i really enjoy helping people and I feel I am good at it. As some of you may know I am also a firefighter, I am good at dealing with situations and being a quick thinker , as a mod on Clownercraft I can use my ability to be a quick thinker and help deal with other players to make the right decision on what to do and how to do it. Furthermore I have a very good knowledge of a lot of the plugins ClownerCraft uses.
- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server: I hope to improve the server by helping anyone who needs it, helping people is in my blood and I enjoy it so I would like to help people here as well. I want players to have the same enjoyable experiences that I did when I first joined.
- What experience you have in moderating a server. I was a server owner where I used my time to learn the commands and plugins that Clownercraft uses. Also I have moderated servers in the past.
- Your Age and Time Zone: I am 16 and I am in the EST timezone. I currently am a Diamond rank.
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently. I only speak English however I know a little bit of German.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately): I first joined this server over 3 years ago, however I didnt play for a long time during those 3 years I have only recently in the past 6 months been playing more actively.
- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?: I play Clownercraft a lot, I play whenever I can the only time that I really am not playing is if I have school or a fire so I am on all the time especially on weekends. I would say I play Clownercraft from about 14-30 Hours a week sometimes more.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest