xDustin's Mod Application

Forum rules
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
ToXiC_Cobra4

xDustin's Mod Application

Post by ToXiC_Cobra4 » October 29th, 2016, 3:01 pm

-Your name & ingame name(s): Dustin xDustin

- Why you want to be a Mod: I want to be a mod because i really enjoy this server and I want to allow others to enjoy it as much as I do. I first joined the server back over 3 years ago, I loved it then and I still love it now and it has always been my goal to be a mod here on ClownerCraft.

- Why you would be a good Mod: I would be a good mod because i really enjoy helping people and I feel I am good at it. As some of you may know I am also a firefighter, I am good at dealing with situations and being a quick thinker , as a mod on Clownercraft I can use my ability to be a quick thinker and help deal with other players to make the right decision on what to do and how to do it. Furthermore I have a very good knowledge of a lot of the plugins ClownerCraft uses.

- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server: I hope to improve the server by helping anyone who needs it, helping people is in my blood and I enjoy it so I would like to help people here as well. I want players to have the same enjoyable experiences that I did when I first joined.

- What experience you have in moderating a server. I was a server owner where I used my time to learn the commands and plugins that Clownercraft uses. Also I have moderated servers in the past.

- Your Age and Time Zone: I am 16 and I am in the EST timezone. I currently am a Diamond rank.

- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently. I only speak English however I know a little bit of German.

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately): I first joined this server over 3 years ago, however I didnt play for a long time during those 3 years I have only recently in the past 6 months been playing more actively.

- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?: I play Clownercraft a lot, I play whenever I can the only time that I really am not playing is if I have school or a fire so I am on all the time especially on weekends. I would say I play Clownercraft from about 14-30 Hours a week sometimes more.

Lilly
Site Admin

Re: xDustin's Mod Application

Post by Lilly » December 22nd, 2016, 9:35 pm

Welcome to the nuthouse :)

xDustin

Post by xDustin » December 24th, 2016, 7:34 pm

New Account is xDustin

MissAlex

Post by MissAlex » December 27th, 2016, 6:16 am