1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
- Posts: 35
- Joined: September 23rd, 2016, 8:01 pm
- Location: Might be behind you
My in game name is Jaffla334, my real name is Emma.
- Why you want to be a Mod
I would like to get more involved with the server. I’ve been playing on this server for half a year now, so I am sure that I know the server mechanics and the rules. The thing I enjoy the most about playing on any minecraft server, is the social side. I like chatting with people and helping others. The community on Clownercraft is very good and welcoming so I take an interest in maintaining it.
- Why you would be a good Mod
I believe I would be a good mod because I genuinely enjoy helping other players. I’m a very active player and talk a lot, both in chat and on TeamSpeak. Many players already know me. When someone asks a question in chat I try my best explaining it to them. The main reason why I think I would be a good mod is because I’m honest and it is hard to change my mind when I have formed an opinion about something. I think this is an important quality to have when rating builds.
- What you could bring to Clownercraft or How you think you can improve the server
I play on times when the server is fairly quiet but still in need of a mod. I think I could help by filling those time gaps. I can also provide new ideas and help with building.
- What experience you have in moderating a server.
I do not have any experience with moderating a server, but I am eager to learn.
- Your Age and Time Zone
I am 15 and I live in the Central European Time Zone.
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
My first language is Dutch and I speak English.
- How long you have played on Clownercraft (Approximately)
I have played on Clownercraft for approximately half a year. And I hopeto be playing here for a long time!
- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?
I play for 20 to 25 hours a week and more if I can. There could be some exceptions when I'm busy with school but I'll try to play as much as possible.
I have both skype and TeamSpeak 3. I am currently Aztec rank.
Thank you very much for reading my application.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest