This is Goodbye

General Talk about ClownerCraft
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
RoboPlunger

This is Goodbye

Post by RoboPlunger » June 9th, 2017, 6:41 pm

Hey everyone,

It is with an extremely heavy heart that I write this. ClownerCraft has been one of the greatest things that ever happened to me. I made my best friends here, who were there for me when my real life friends abandoned me. To those who were kind to me and listened to all of my rants and venting, thank you.

I was recently told that I was a bad Mod and that people disliked me. Note that this was none of the staff, so don't blame the server. The staff are doing a pretty good job. It was in a TS conversation that someone mentioned that I was a bad Mod, and then that players disliked me and talked behind my back. I don't know the extent of this, but it hurt me greatly none-the-less. I can't bring myself to stick around while knowing that I am disliked. I thought I did a really good job as a Mod, and it was one of the few things I liked about myself. I am truly sorry that this was not the case and that I didn't realize it. Whatever I did to cause people to dislike me, whether I was annoying or just unlikable, I'm sorry. To the people that truly did like me - Thank you for your friendship. You got me through the hardest parts of my life and I love you guys for that. I'll never forget all of the great people I met on the server. I still even remember the people from when the server was only a few months old. From the screaming over golf on TS, to the petty arguments over nothing, to plain laughs over stupid stuff we did, I'm going to miss it all. Please keep the server going strong, as there are none like it. Playing on the server brought me true happiness when nothing else could, and I will never forget that.

Love you all,
RoboPlunger / Luke

EDIT: If you would like to keep in touch add me on steam. My steam name is roboplunger.
Last edited by RoboPlunger on June 10th, 2017, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

devjoll

Re: This is Goodbye

Post by devjoll » June 9th, 2017, 9:32 pm

I know I've told you this already, but if it's any consolation, I never noticed anyone talking bad about you. Sure, you may not have been the perfect mod, but I sure as hell wasn't. Playing on a server with such a... diverse community... you can't be everyone's friend. There are some people who just aren't going to like you, and there were a plethora of people who wanted my head, that's for sure. Just know that it's not your fault!. People are jerks, and I know it's really hard to ignore them, but that's honestly the best thing. Surround yourself with people that care about you, if if you don't think there are any that do, find someone who does. There are plenty of people. I know this isn't something you can just "get over", and if you're like me I've imagined a lot of people have told you that. If you need someone to talk to PM me on Steam or Skype. Sad to see you go, but I hope you're able to come back soon. Cheers.
Zip zop boopity bop