Goodbye for now

General Talk about ClownerCraft
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
devjoll

Goodbye for now

Post by devjoll » March 7th, 2017, 10:43 pm

This has been a long time coming at this point, but I'll feel better writing this. As of now, I'm done with ClownerCraft. I had a great time while I was here, met lots of great people. Definitely been a positive part of my life. The thing is, I just can't make the time for it, and moreover, I'm just... bored with Minecraft. I can only play a game for so long before there's just nothing left to do. And truth be told, being a mod was more stress than it was worth. Is that really that really the reason I'm leaving? No. The reason being is that I just can't seem to make the time for it. Grades are more important than this, and I've been struggling as it is. I feel like by remaining a part of the clownercraft staff team was more detrimental both the the server community and myself than helpful. It's been fun, and I will always remember this server as being a shining example of what a Minecraft community should be. Goodbye.
Zip zop boopity bop

pmbudderbacca

Re: Goodbye for now

Post by pmbudderbacca » May 23rd, 2017, 2:21 am

Dear Devjoll,

hey, remember me? I just got back to see that alot of older people are quitting and it sucks. I'm not going to stop you but if you could, please come on with the minechat app and talk. If i remember correctly, you and I worked together in the complete survival world, for a short time. Ok, yes, I just ran around like an idiot while you did work. I hope you do good in school, keep the grades up. And always remember Clownercraft, and if you ever want to you can come back.
I Are Zehbrah