Departing from ClownerCraft

General Talk about ClownerCraft
Forum rules
1. No swearing, or inappropriate language. Please keep things family friendly.
2. No offensive posts
3. Be respectful of other people's opinions.
4. Keep posts on-topic. No discussion of other servers.
wizkrys

Departing from ClownerCraft

Post by wizkrys » May 19th, 2017, 9:49 pm

Hello everyone. As you may or may not have heard by now, I have resigned from the ClownerCraft staff team. Along with this, I am also quitting the server (or at the very least, coming on a lot less). My reasons for this are all personal, but please know it was not a decision taken lightly. I have made so many amazing friends on this server during the time that I have been playing on it, and I will always look back on the fond memories I've made with everyone on here.

A few personal messages because I can:

AdhesiveCorn
Michael, you very quickly became one of my best friends on the server. You were one of the ones who pushed for me to get Trainee, and I am extremely grateful for that, as well as our friendship. Help L1L keep Duck alive, pls. And keep being a skrublord.

Jaffla
*MICROWAVE* Jaffla, you are one of the sweetest people I know. You have encouraged me greatly, especially more recently. You have such a kind heart, please never lose that. I wish you luck in leading the Build team, as well as your future endeavors on the server.

Guinner
You should sleep more. Though, you've been there for me to help me with stuff a lot of times when you should've been sleeping, so I am thankful for that. You're an awesome friend.

Sanea
While we've only known each other a few short months, you've definitely grown on me. You are a phenomenal builder with a kindhearted personality. You were someone who I almost instantly felt like I could trust. I believe you will go far as a moderator, make the most of it.

L1L4ndT4sty and B1g4ndT4sty
You two are really awesome. Keep up the streams. L1L, keep Duck alive. And thank you for being one of the sweetest people I know. B1g, you're a really funny man, keep blurting random things through L1L's mic.

SnoppyDoo
Snopdopolis - please keep snapchatting me about your adventures (aka school field trips and pictures of your dog). Thank you for being an amazing friend and for all of the help with Duck.

NoSecondChances
Chance, I have known you for over three years, and you've always been a big brother figure to me. Thank you so much for being so protective of me, and someone I could talk to, and you know I will be here to listen if you need someone to.

Tashiina and Mr_DarDar
Tasha and Darien, while we haven't known each other too long you both have easily become some of my best friends. You're both hilarious and have amazing personalities, and you're also some of the sweetest people I know. Thank you for putting up with me constantly unvanishing near you guys, especially Tasha.

Tyyler25
Tyler, thanks for constantly trying your best to help out on the server. You're honestly a really sweet kid. I'm rooting for ya.

janello710
You know me in real life. I can tell you sappy stuff whenever I please. :^)

TheClowner
Thank you so, so much for the opportunities you have given me. I have loved being a part of your network and your staff team and I wish you and the rest of the staff the best of luck as the server continues to progress.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Don't fret if your name isn't up there. I am friends with so many people and I love all of you so much. Also I'm a very forgetful person so there's a very good chance that I forgot a few people. Regardless, I promise I will stay in touch and pop on the server every now and then to say hello.

If anyone would like to keep in contact with me:
Skype - wizkrys
Instagram - krysta.miller
Snapchat - krysta.miller
Twitter - wizkrys
Steam - ivocem / wizkrys

Thank you everyone. I love you all and I will miss the server without a doubt.

SourMatt

Re: Departing from ClownerCraft

Post by SourMatt » May 19th, 2017, 10:56 pm

still a nerd
Former Head Moderator and Community Veteran

[TRAINEE-MOD] from November 27th, 2014 - December 1st, 2014
[MOD] from December 1st, 2014 - February 19th, 2015
[HEAD-MOD] from February 19th, 2015 - April 11th, 2015

Mrpickles2004

Post by Mrpickles2004 » May 20th, 2017, 1:24 am

it was nice meeting you wiz :( we all will miss you and do not forget us

Tyyler25

Post by Tyyler25 » May 20th, 2017, 6:20 am

Thank you so much for being such a great mod. We will truly miss you. :( I'll stay in touch
"Doot doot"-Tyylr

Magen137

Post by Magen137 » May 23rd, 2017, 12:33 pm

WIZZ i gonna miss you so much :O you were so mcfunny and we all enjoyed playing on the server with you, thank you for the great times. i wish you all the luck one can possibly have <3
Meow im a fish :geek: