xDustin's Mod Application

ToXiC_Cobra4

xDustin's Mod Application

Post by ToXiC_Cobra4 » September 10th, 2016, 2:41 pm

- Your name & ingame name(s): Dustin Williamson xDustin

- Why you want to be a Mod: I want to be a mod because i really enjoy this server and i want to help it grow and allow others to enjoy it as much as I do.

- Why you would be a good Mod: I would be a good mod because i really enjoy helping people and I feel I am good at it. Also i want to help better the Clownercraft community.

- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server: I can improve the server by helping the community and expanding the server to allow as many people to enjoy Clownercraft as I do.

- What experience you have in moderating a server. I was a server owner, and I still know alot of the Moderator Commands.

- Your Age and Time Zone: I am 15 and EST

- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently. Only English

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately): 2+ years on and off. However I have been playing more recently in the past 4 months.

- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play? From 1 hour to all day. Varies between days depending on school and such.