Wiz's Moderator Application 2.0

wizkrys

Wiz's Moderator Application 2.0

Post by wizkrys » August 9th, 2016, 8:08 am

Your name & ingame name(s): My name is Krysta, and my current in-game name is wizlings. My previous aliases during my time on ClownerCraft are wizkrys and Noivy (I will be changing back to wizkrys as soon as possible).

Why you want to be a Mod: I would like to be a moderator simply to help out on the server. I have seen in my time being back on the server that it is rather understaffed, as the current staff, while they do their jobs wonderfully, are not super active. I would like to become a moderator in order to provide an extra staff member in times where there are no other staff active on the server, and so I can help other players, as well as be a role model to them. I believe that there is no such thing as "too many staff" and I believe that the server could do with another Trainee, and I'd absolutely love to help out more than I already do. I have so many memories and friendships which have been formed on ClownerCraft and I'd love to be able to serve the community as a Moderator and to serve the other staff to help take some of the workload off of their shoulders. I think the server would be a lot more fun if it had a few more staff as well, and think there are many opportunities to make the community a better one just by hiring a few extra players.

Why you would be a good Mod: I believe I would be a good moderator because I am a dedicated, hardworking player who is well known in the community, as well as very knowledgeable in many different plugins. I have quite a lot of prior staffing experience and thus know mostly everything of what I would need to know, and am also willing to learn anything I do not know. I have been told by quite a few different people that I am a good builder (I skipped from Player to Bronze and am currently Diamond working on my Aztec build), and thus would be a good eye for judging builds. As stated above, I am well known in the community - since I am an extremely active player, a lot of people know my name and have interacted with me in one way or another. I am also super active on the TeamSpeak and have maintained a (hopefully) positive reputation in the community. I am also a very dedicated member of the community, playing for hours upon hours each day - there are some days where I have sat down and played on ClownerCraft for 12 hours or more, and I am online every single day. I am also quite hardworking and strive to do my best in everything I can - when I am assigned a task, I work my hardest in order to complete it to it's fullest potential. I also work well with others, and considering I am friends with the majority of the current staff, I'd be able to work well with them in order to power through tickets. I am also quick to respond - I'm a pretty fast typer, so I can respond to anyone's questions pretty quickly and efficiently, and will usually drop what I'm doing in order to help someone out. I personally do not like to sugarcoat things, but if I had to say so myself, I believe there is a lot of potential for me as a Moderator.

What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server: The main thing I'd be able to bring is an extremely active Moderator who loves doing what they do. I have always enjoyed being staff on servers as it has enabled me to do the one thing that I strive to do always - help others who are in need. I always like to put others before myself and I work as hard as I can to make sure that players are satisfied. But aside from my activity and willingness to help - I think I could also bring some fun and/or creative ideas in order to bring the community closer together.

What experience you have in moderating a server: I have quite a lot of staffing experience, the most notable having been on a Creative building server. On said server I was Helper, Admin, and eventually Manager, having worked my way up the staff ranks in a matter of months. On that server I judged many builds, as well as professionally dealt with any rulebreakers that I may have encountered, including griefers, hackers, and trolls. I have also owned my own server, which was a survival building server (I mean... come on guys, you know this XD). This was the server where I learned almost everything I know, and where I was trained by some of ClownerCraft's own ex-staff. I have also been staff on a few other servers, with ranks ranging from Moderator all the way up to Co-Owner. Through all of the staffing experience I've had, I've gained knowledge of plugins such as CoreProtect, GroupManager, PermissionsEX, MaxBans, Essentials, WorldEdit, and more. I have also learned how to properly evaluate players builds and rank them accordingly, as well as how to properly punish people who happen to break the rules on the server.

Your Age and Time Zone: My birthday is 08/20/99 (currently 16), and my timezone is EST.

Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently: My first and most efficient language is English, though I do dabble in French and Spanish thanks to having taken at least a years worth of classes for both of them throughout school.

How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately): I first joined ClownerCraft in January 2014 and stopped playing in May 2014, then more recently returned in July 2016. Counting the time from two years ago... about 6 months. Not counting it... about 1 month.

How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?: Since it's summer time and I can play up to anywhere from <4 hours a day to 12+ hours a day, it'd be about ~28 - ~84 hours a week. Once school starts back up in September, my ontime will drop to about 1 hour a day to 6(ish) hours a day, so roughly ~7 - ~42 hours a week.

Contact Info: Lilly, Robo, Sadmax, Edible, and Delta all have my Skype already, but it's wizkrys (wow, what a creative username!!1!). A more efficient way to contact me, however, would be by texting me on my cell-phone - Delta and Edible have my phone number and I'd be willing to give it to other staff if needed. I am, of course, also super active on TeamSpeak 3.

Thank you for considering my application, I will continue to diligently play on ClownerCraft regardless of what happens.
Best Regards,
wiz :>

Matt

Re: Wiz's Moderator Application 2.0

Post by Matt » August 9th, 2016, 2:47 pm

Rooting for ya! :D

wozlingss

Re: Wiz's Moderator Application 2.0

Post by wozlingss » August 10th, 2016, 4:17 am

^^ good luck you'd be awesome!!
my life is a musical