PastelMythos

ImageAge:Image
Recently 18.

ImageTimezone:Image
PST.

ImageCountry:Image
Canada!

ImageLanguages:Image
I speak English and a little bit of French-Canadian.

ImagePersonal Information:Image
Hello, my name is Ethan and I pretty much fit the bill of a stereotypical Canadian. I recently graduated Highschool and plan on going into a career with dogs, possibly going for my Animal Care Aide at a later date! I have a semi-job as an artist, which doesn't take up much time, and I plan on starting a dog-walking buisness which may take up a few hours a week. My background in therapy and counselling can come in handy with diffusing situations quickly and calmly, and I have learned from previous experiences on how to handle my own temper in various situations. I have applied before and most may know me as RaptorDad!

ImageSkype:Image
Tatsudwyn

ImagePrevious Staff Experience:Image
I was a Gym-leader on a Pixelmon server, which was a very decent staff position. I had access to temporary kicks, core protect, rollback and general staff commands. I do know my way around most commands, though I won't hesitate to ask if I get a little confused! I left the Pixelmon server due to personal problems I had with that server that I will not mention here.

ImageHow long have you been on the server:Image
I have been on the server for just about a year now, I believe! I do love this server, I haven't seen a survival/build server quite as good as this one before.

ImageServer absences:Image
I was absent for a few months due to being staff on the other server, but I plan to put a lot of time back into this server!

ImageHours per day:Image
I can put as many hours as needed, really! I'm taking the rest of the year off for now, so I have plenty of time to devote to the server.

ImageWhy you want to be a Mod:Image
I would love to be a Mod because I have a love for the server and the players apart of it. I know I haven't been around for a bit, but I will never forget all the people I have met and became friends with. This server holds a dear place in my heart, and I would love to one day be a part of the bigger picture and help keep the server as the kind and lovely one that I remember when I first joined!

ImageWhat can you bring to the server:Image
Generally speaking, I can bring a friendly and calm nature to the server. I do my best to help anyone who needs it as well as putting my foot down when it is necessary. Personally, I can bring a judgement-free mind and a kind heart to anyone. But I also know my limits and will try to deal with situations as quickly as possible.