Okichnil_JC`s Mod app

Okichnil JC

Okichnil_JC`s Mod app

Post by Okichnil JC » July 28th, 2016, 7:33 pm

Good Afternoon Clowner officials,

My name is Jared Carriger, also known as JC or Okichnil_JC. I am putting this application through because I feel I could be a great asset to the server. I have access to both teamspeak and skype. I have a lot of experience being staff on servers as I was an admin for 2 years back in 2013 on a server and it shut down due to the server not being able to be paid for. I was a mod and then admin on the last server I was on but was forced to leave due to a massive grief of my build and I couldn`t handle it. I have a lot of patience for people, and I can keep my calm in most situations. I like to joke around and have a good time, but when things get serious, so do I. I believe I could help the server by adding to the list of helpful and generous mods, and staff. I believe I have a particularly good set of skills to handle almost any situation that may arise, and my personality is always helping people. it`s just what I do. In total I have 3 years of staff experience, ranging from mod, to admin, to co-owner. I am 19 years old and I live in the United States, Central Standard Time. My native tongue is English, and I`m currently studying to learn Spanish. I have been on Clownercraft for close to a month, and I know this is a short amount of time, but I have gotten to know most players in that time, and feel I have made a good presence on the server. I am on minecraft a lot since it is summer, averaging about 7-8 hours a day. When I go back to college a the end of August I will only be able to average about 4-5 hours a day, but I will try to be consistant. I also love this server and want to see it flourish and I have seen a great environment on this server. I love being on here and love all the nice people. I just want to help out where I can,
Thank you for your time, and have a great day!
~Jared Carriger
Okichnil_JC