Woz's Application

wozlingss

Woz's Application

Post by wozlingss » July 27th, 2016, 8:02 pm

Hello!
As you may know my name is Rachel, and I am mainly known as woz on this server. My ingame name is wozlings, and I am 15 years old. There are many different things that have brought me to applying for the position of a moderator today. First of all, I have been playing this server for a year and a half now and it has probably proved itself to be the best year and a half of my life. This server has brought so much into my life and I would love to be able to give back to it. Also, I already spend the majority of my time on this server chatting and helping people, and would love go be able to continue that. I'm a huge people person and love to converse with all of the players I come across. I would be able to spend every second of my time online moderating and in the summer and weekends, I can usually come online for 3-4+ hours a day. When the school year comes back along I will still be able to spend multiple hours a day online. My time zone is EST. I think something I could bring to this server is being able to mod when there usually are no mods online. I'm usually on in the morning (7-8 my time and onwards) and when I'm online at this time there are usually no mods at all. As for Skype, Lilly already has it :D . I have a good amount of experience in moderating, as I have moderated a few other servers and I had a couple weeks in training on this server as well (though that was a while ago so I may need to brush up on a few things). I've wanted to have another shot at moderating on here ever since I lost the job last year, due to my unannounced absence. I would love to be able to take a shot at this again and I hope you consider me for the position. Thanks for reading!
my life is a musical

EdibleUnicorns

Re: Woz's Application

Post by EdibleUnicorns » July 27th, 2016, 8:11 pm

You're Lit.
Yes, I like taste Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice
Yes, I taste like Cotton Candy
Yes, I barf Rainbows
No, you cannot eat me

Lilly
Site Admin

Post by Lilly » August 13th, 2016, 10:52 am

Now that you are breathing again. Welcome to the team!!!

Rapidkip

Post by Rapidkip » August 14th, 2016, 12:44 am

Congrats on Trainee-Mod (Again) woz =)