PureFragment's Mod app

75elks

PureFragment's Mod app

Post by 75elks » July 24th, 2016, 9:46 pm

- Your name & in game name(s)
Irl: Dennis ign: PureFragment
Why you want to be a Mod:
I would like to be a mod because i would like to help this server once again because I was previously mod once(quit for idiotic reasons) and I feel like i have matured since the last time i was a mod(in like 2014) and I feel like i can be a big help.
- Why you would be a good Mod:
I feel I would be a good mod because I have alost of expeirence with the plugins such as coreprotect/essentials/groupmanager/ect. and rules of being a mod and how to rankup/ judge a build and fixing griefs.
- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server:
I would help run events such as build contests and games ect. i would also help support players by helping them become better builders and encourage them to be creative.
- What experience you have in moderating a server: I have moderated on clownercraft in 2014 I have also been an owner of my own server and i have been a build on another server.
- Your Age and Time Zone: I am 16 years old and my time zone is EST
- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently: I can only speak english.
- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately) i have been playing on clowner craft since around july of 2013(i beilieve)
- How much time in a week (on average. you play?) I would say I am on around 35 hours a week.
I Would also like to add:I hope you reconsider me as a mod so I can help this server once again and if I am picked ill do everything I can to show that I am the right pick for this job.