PureClarity's Mod-a-mo-bob

PureClarity

PureClarity's Mod-a-mo-bob

Post by PureClarity » July 15th, 2016, 8:00 am

I've got skype and teamspeak3.

- Your name & ingame name(s)
My name is Anna an my ign is PureClarity.

- Why you want to be a Mod
ClownerCraft is and will probably continue to be my favorite server. The community is great and everyone is so nice. I really want to be a part of the team that keeps it safe and enjoyable.

- Why you would be a good Mod
I know my way around the server and have a pretty good understanding of how it works and what the rules are, plus I love helping people. It's so rewarding to me to be able help someone out with something as simple as advice on what block to use. I'm really mature and self aware which I think allows me to be able to deal with conflicts pretty smoothly. I'm also a pretty laid back type of person which makes me naturally want to prevent drama.

- What you could bring to ClownerCraft or How you think you can improve the server
I always think positively, try and be as nice and respectful as I possibly can to people, and I feel like that would have a good impact on the server's atmosphere. I'd also consider myself a creative person, so I'd be glad to help out with conjuring up new ideas to make the server more fun.

- What experience you have in moderating a server.
Back in the day, I used to own a small server for mostly people I knew in real life, so I understand the type of responsibility staffing a server takes and from it I learned plenty of commands including coreprotect, I'm not sure how much has changed since then, but I'm a quick and enthusiastic learner and definitely wouldn't mind learning new things.

- Your Age and Time Zone
19 and EST

- Your first language, and any other languages you can speak fluently.
English, I took french in high school, still suck at it though haha.

- How long you have played on ClownerCraft (Approximately)
A year? Give or take.

- How much time in a week (on average) would you say you play?
Haha, I play quite a lot, maybe 20-25 hours?

Thanks.